 Local / United Kingdom / 3276
Re: Nothing to do with Lego...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:00:02 GMT

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Scott-A (<Fr4Gsu.Gyx@lugnet.com>) wrote at 21:24:30

"Battle of the Planets! G-Force, 5 incredible young people with superpowers.
And watching over them from Center Neptune, 7-Zark-7. Watching, warning
against surprise attacks by alien galaxy from beyond space. G-Force, fearless
young orphans, protecting Earth's entire galaxy, always by acting as one.
Dedicated, inseparable, invincible!"

Am I really that old...I'm sure it was just yesterday I was sitting watching
this while playing with my Lego.

Possibly. I have absolutely *no* idea what you're talking about. What
decade was this in?

--
Tony Priestman