 Local / United Kingdom / 3271
Re: big old box of junk turns up trumps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:50:59 GMT

lawrence wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
news:Fr46Ms.GAz@lugnet.com...
I sought of lost interest in buying boxes of assorted pieces at car boot • sales
as I had enough pieces lying in the cupboard already.

I haven't been advertising for stuff either for quite a while, but yesterday
at work a lady gave me her daughters LEGO (only about 6 sets) and I realised
how much I missed rummaging through old bits and pieces. It's time to put
that advert in the free paper again...

Huw