 Local / United Kingdom / 3256
Re: thetoyshop.com (Entertainer) glitch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:48:27 GMT

They did this before and everyone forgave them
Wonder if they will this time.

I noticed this too, but did not order. Interestingly, after the last time I
was told, by the staff, that the whole thing actually resulted in extra
trade for them. The reasons for this is are clear. The cynic in me thinks
that perhaps this time was a rouse to boost trade. But I'm sure this would
not be the case? If it were the case, would it be legal?

Scott A