 Local / United Kingdom / 3240
Re: 6557 LEGOfest offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 05:37:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
I've just got back from Toyworld at Cheshire Oaks. They've got about
eight 6557s left. This is the one with the white train cab part.

If anyone who's going to next week's fest would like me to get them any,
let me know now, and I can go back early next week. They're a tenner a
throw.
--
Tony Priestman

Hi, I have been looking for this set for some time.  It is the only divers set
that I still need.  Would you consider picking up 2 of the sets and ship them to
the USA?  I would pay the purchase price, shipping and a small finders fee.  Let
me know what you think.

thanks for your help

steve