 Local / United Kingdom / 3242
Re: 6557 LEGOfest offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.council
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Duhoski writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:

If anyone who's going to next week's fest would like me to get them any,
let me know now, and I can go back early next week. They're a tenner a
throw.

Hi, I have been looking for this set for some time.  It is the only divers set
that I still need.  Would you consider picking up 2 of the sets and ship them
to the USA?  I would pay the purchase price, shipping and a small finders fee.
Let me know what you think.

Hi Steve,
  I'm not jumping on your back, but this might have been better as a private
email. I agree that it is a bit confusing because in lugnet.loc.uk we do
discuss inter-uk trades and sales, but there the implication is that it is a UK
only offer. (Inter-UK trade/sale posts are perfectly OK in lugnet.loc.uk)
That's not to say that us UK-types are adverse to helping out others, hence the
suggestion to use email!

[I've cross-posted lugnet.admin.council, but leaving the followups open to both
groups to make it easier for anyone in lugnet.loc.uk to have their say.]

Cheers,
Richard