 Local / United Kingdom / 3156
Re: 2 Wanted Parts - Not Rare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:26:04 GMT

Mr D Leese <mrleese@genius1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FqJ9uK.8yG@lugnet.com...

Scott A wrote in message ...
I need/want the parts below. I thought I had a few of each, but it turns • out
I have none of each... I hate parts like that. Last night I also found I • was
low on 2*8 yellow boards - I had to rummage around, and wash, car boot • sale
plunder to satisfy demand.

Anyway, this is what I need:

The torso only:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/Wants/This-Torso.jpg
and
one of these:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/Wants/Hinge-Part.jpg

Scans are from Brickshelf.

Anyone want to guess which set I'm trying to restore?

I'm guessing at the Car & Caravan set, the number of which escapes me.
Am I even close?  It's the yellow boards that have me stumped.

David.

No. But it does have "wheels"... 8 of them