 Local / United Kingdom / 3132
3131  |  3133
Subject:
2 Wanted Parts - Not Rare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:26:03 GMT

I need/want the parts below. I thought I had a few of each, but it turns out
I have none of each... I hate parts like that. Last night I also found I was
low on 2*8 yellow boards - I had to rummage around, and wash, car boot sale
plunder to satisfy demand.

Anyway, this is what I need:

The torso only:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/Wants/This-Torso.jpg
and
one of these:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/Wants/Hinge-Part.jpg

Scans are from Brickshelf.

Anyone want to guess which set I'm trying to restore?

Scott A