 Local / United Kingdom / 3090
  J-Box 3 Arrived!

All, Just to let you know that I got the minifig box today from Chris Dee. I have taken out what I want and added a few bits. I am ready to send it on, but need to know who to send it to? Huw, who is next? or is it simply the firdt to reply? PLMK (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: J-Box 3 Arrived!

Jason Briscoe <jason-shirley@brisc...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:000d01bf7a61$c4...omputer... All, Just to let you know that I got the minifig box today from Chris Dee. I have taken out what I want and added a few bits. I am ready to send it (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: J-Box 3 Arrived!

(...) Wots a J box please ???????? and can I have one ? Michael Pratt (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: J-Box 3 Arrived!

(...) The UK J-Box Web Site is the coordination centre for the organized exchanges of "jambalaya" boxes (diverse mixtures of new or used LEGO® elements, under the theory that one person's trash is another person's treasure). (URL) other words you (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: J-Box 3 Arrived!

(...) From the J-Box FAQ - (URL) How do I send a J-Box to the next person? (1) Go to the J-Box Tracking page (URL) (2) Send an email to the person after you in the list, to the effect that you are ready to send the J-Box to them and require their (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)