 Local / United Kingdom / 3096
Re: J-Box 3 Arrived!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
All,

Just to let you know that I got the minifig box today from Chris Dee. I =
have taken out what I want and added a few bits. I am ready to send it =
on, but need to know who to send it to?

Huw, who is next? or is it simply the firdt to reply?

PLMK=20

From the J-Box FAQ - http://web.ukonline.co.uk/liamp/jbox/faq.txt

4. How do I send a J-Box to the next person?

   (1) Go to the J-Box Tracking page
       <http://web.ukonline.co.uk/liamp/jbox/tracking.html>

   (2) Send an email to the person after you in the list, to the effect that
       you are ready to send the J-Box to them and require their postal
address.

   (3) Once you have received a reply containing the recipient's postal
address,
       you should despatch the J-Box without further ado.

   IMPORTANT: Don't send off the J-Box before receiving a reply, even if you
              think you know the recipient's postal address.

HTH,

--
Liam.
UK J-Box Web Site: