 Local / United Kingdom / 3071
  Re: Reddifest - all set?

(...) I mentioned this at the last Fest that no-one had brought an RCX - you would be the first - do you need a PC? Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Reddifest - all set?

(...) PC wouldn't be a problem as I could bring a suitably equipped laptop (I play with the software during quiet moments in the office :-) However it now looks like I won't be making it this time as I have a diary clash... March 11 is when Legoland (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Reddifest - all set?

I could bring my Laptop with D.Camera, scanner if anybody wants one there, but i need somebody to bring a Mointer with them, any takers? If it's for a RCX, i will need to bring the CD Rom drive with me, or is anybody will to send me the software (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)