 Local / United Kingdom / 3068
Re: 900 pieces £19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:43:52 GMT

Surely it's a holster belted to his leg? C3P0 looks like he has a giant • eye in
his belly (urgh!) - he would have looked better if constructed like the • droid
soldiers/skeletons.

That is what I expected. I did not even think they'd do what they have. I
also expected him to be gold... right now you looks like he's made out of
melted down Caramacs.

Scott A