 Local / United Kingdom / 3057
Re: 900 pieces £19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:22:38 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Fpz13L.4ou@lugnet.com...

But have you seen the crew:
http://www.rebelscum.com/toys/legofalconlineup-tn.jpg

CP30 really is a worry.

Yes, I did take a look. I agree. The whole model looks decidedly dodgy - • one
for completeness and parts only, I fear.

Chewie seems to work, though.

He is way too short. They should have made him a good block taller. He'd
never fit in anything, but he never did in the films either. Parhaps TLC
have given us his chain smoking younger brother? Although, with all that
fur, smoking would be a bad idea.

Scott A