 Local / United Kingdom / 3049
Re: 3 Things - A game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:48:33 GMT

Just so you know, I found that any sets that ARENT in this years line-up that
were in the argos catalogue are now half price.
I got a sith infiltrator for £11 this way (as well as two pod racer sets :)
you just have to get an old catalogue and then use their stock checker (if you
happen to be in the shop at the time)
I'll have to remember which ones disappear at the end of this year so I can get
those cheap too (they had last years spaceport ones reduced too)

Huw Millington wrote:

Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fpwzyq.MyF@lugnet.com...
Yes, these have been quite a deal. Along with 8448 they did, these must be
in the top 5 widely available Lego deals ever!

Now all we need is a £10-12 Gungan sub.

Huw