 Local / United Kingdom / 3000
2999  |  3001
Subject:
3 Things - A game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:27:10 GMT

Argos Direct

7171

£18.99

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: 3 Things - A game

(...) How do I order - it's not available via the web only phone I see. What is the argos code? Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)
  Re: 3 Things - A game

(...) Are these all gone now? They are in the shops round my way after the weekend Was quite a bargain wasnt it? THough never worth the £69 it started at. Some stores still have it at that price. Though £58-60 seemed to be the price it stabilised at (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)
  Re: 3 Things - A game

(...) If you can find an Argos store with stock, the Sith Infiltrator (7151) is also half-price : code 373/3154 @ £10.99. Chris (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)