 Local / United Kingdom / 3026
Re: LEGO Market Research..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:57:54 GMT

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Jon D Hayward (<Fp3Mo2.w2@lugnet.com>) wrote at
22:44:50

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:sLJ+8sAn8Lk4EwNs@you-rang.demon.co.uk...

How long did it take?

Not that I'm impatient, or anything, but it's been three weeks! :-)

Probably about 3 weeks... expect it to arrive tomorrow ;-)

My Adventurers key ring arrived today. It's a pity it's one I've got
already :(

I'd hoped for three, as I sent three cards off, but they'd probably all
be the same anyway.
--
Tony Priestman