 Local / United Kingdom / 2789
Re: LEGO Market Research..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:35:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Franks writes:

A friend of mine found a market research card in the new StarWars skiff set. • It
offers a 'free LEGO product' for those who return the card before 15th Febuary
2001.. sounds good to me, although a free product could be an advertising CD • or
a 2x4!

Has anyone else seen these? I'll post back and let you know if the free
product is worth it! At least it gives a chance to add our demographic to • their
results (among others it has an age question).

Richard

In the US, they sent me a LEGO pen.