 Local / United Kingdom / 3009
Re: Scotfest II - a (very) early announcement for non-UK visitors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:40:42 GMT

Ian Bishop wrote in message ...

In the style of a lesser known series, we've had;

Part IV - Scottish Legofest 1999 hosted by yours truly
Part V - Southern Legofest 1999 hosted by Jon Hayward
Part VI - NorthWest Legofest 1999 hosted by Tony Priestman
Part VII - the Reddifest 2000 shortly to be hosted by Simon Denscombe

Now we will return to roots of Legofestdom itself with;

Legofest part I - Scotfest II - 2000!

Its a trilogy!