 Local / United Kingdom / 295
  Re: What's Where and for How much??

(...) Damn! I knew I should've popped in down here on Sunday, but it's a small branch and I wasn't feeling particularly ace. Plus, last time I went in they had all their prices marked up a bit high, I thought. Steve (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: What's Where and for How much??

(...) Yeah - they usually do! But with these sets it's like they've got a stack-load of cheap/old sets from TLG UK, which makes a change from shipping them to the US :) Richard (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: What's Where and for How much??

(...) My 'getting married' friends are down in Cardiff on Friday to look at wedding dresses - aaahhhh.... - but I've got the day off to meet them for lunch so I'll be examining the contents of Beatties *very* carefully. (I've also got Friday off (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)