 Local / United Kingdom / 2930
Re: Seaking Dave Ryder & J-Box 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:35:43 GMT

Jason Briscoe wrote:

Does anyone know how to get hold of this guy? or even if he still has the J-
Box. Dave if you are out there please contact us?

Did Paul say he knew how to contact him? - Does anyone have his address, if
they do could someone let me have it and maybe I'll write to him?

No, I'm afraid I'm only in touch with John Stormes (who'll probably post
in one of the J-box threads himself, nudge nudge).

:: paul