 Local / United Kingdom / 2914
    Is this enough to start a minifig box? —Huw Millington
   There is a slight flaw in my plan to start a minifig box: I forgot that I had a major purge last year and auctioned off most my spare figures :-( Anyway, I had a rummage through the spares box and came up with this lot, which is more minifig parts, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Is this enough to start a minifig box? —Jason Briscoe
     Huw, Im say go for it! I for one will put in more than I take out. Reagrds, Jason PS Does anyone have anything for the MK2 non minfig box before I send it out? (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Is this enough to start a minifig box? —Lawrence Wilkes
     (...) A minifig hospital at the fest might be useful I have several minifigs with missing arms, hands, heads... We could trade body parts regards lawrence (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Is this enough to start a minifig box? —Chris Dee
     (...) I don't think we should require this box to contain only complete minifigs, nor for people to leave the fig intact if, for example, they only need the torso. My experience with s/h minifigs is that they are rarely in the original (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: Is this enough to start a minifig box? —Huw Millington
      Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FpCuCp.HDz@lugnet.com... (...) minifigs, nor (...) torso. (...) My sentiments entirely. Huw (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Is this enough to start a minifig box? —Alan Kershaw
   (...) Looks good! I can probably put the same amount in Cheers Alan Kershaw (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Is this enough to start a minifig box? —David Leese
    Alan Kershaw wrote in message ... (...) in (...) Same for me, I'd be happy to put in as much of my spares as possible... in exchange for anything vaguely useful! David Leese (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)