 Local / United Kingdom / 2896
Re: 8450 - Has it landed? & Quick 9735 Q
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:19:21 GMT

The 8450 should be out now, but i haven't seen it in any shops yet? Lego aid
to me it should be out v.soon

--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
212 models and going up

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message
Is the 8450 on sale in the UK yet?

See the set (via Huw) at:
http://web.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/reference/sets/technic/images/8450-1.jpg

This looks like an instruction scan (?), which make me think it must be
on sale... just not near me. If it is on sale, what is the rrp?

Also, what is 9735.... a poor man's minstorms?

--

Scott A

My Lego Site : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/LEGO.htm
&