 Local / United Kingdom / 272
  LEGO on 6 O'Clock news

An interesting bit about their current problems and diversification, Star Wars, Disney etc. It looks like (URL) what triggered it. Huw (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO on 6 O'Clock news

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:24:11 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following profundities... (...) I was told of this when I got home! I missed it due to sitting in a traffic jam.....still, 9 'o' clock isn't too far away! I have read the press release, it (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO on 6 O'Clock news

(...) " We think we're selling more bricks, we're opening more theme parks, and we've expanded into multimedia so right now we're not too sure why we're doing so badly. Best management consultants' knee-jerk reaction - we must downsize - fewer (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)