 Local / United Kingdom / 2679
    Re: Insectoids anyone? —Phil Traviss
   May I clarify my recent post: it is neither a personal sale, nor an auction - it's a combination of a 'shopping report' and an offer to go down to Safeways and fetch one. I was there at dinner time today and noticed the price reduced stock. I don't (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Insectoids anyone? —Rob Wood
   It sounds like it might just be that store, where in Yorkshire is this store Phil? I'm in Bradford, is it anywhere near? Rob. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Insectoids anyone? —Phil Traviss
   Not too near, no. The Safeway I am talking about is the Ingleby Barwick branch (one of the newer, larger ones) near Middlesbrough. There were about 6 or so sets left this dinner time. Strictly speaking, I think the shop's actually over the border in (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)