 Local / United Kingdom / 2663
2662  |  2664
Subject:
Meltdown.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 01:24:07 GMT

This afternoon my wife was feeling a little cold. We have a little woodburning
stove that does'nt get much use except as a landing platform for Lego models.
She came into the shed to get some wood, lit the fire and latter told me there
had been a 'bit' of an accident. Earlier that day Dark Shark had been sitting
on the stove but my son must have moved it to make way for an aeroplane. I
think we got off lightly. The resulting mound would make an interesting
addition to anybodys lego town scene, and is probably quite rare.....Lego
crashed aeroplane! The house stinks.