 Local / United Kingdom / 2651
    Building Project at Euston Station? —Phil Traviss
   According to 'er indoors, there was a page on TELETEXT yesterday that told of plans for a LEGO full-size(?) locomotive building project at Euston Station, London. By the time I got home it wasn't there any more. Anybody heard anything about this? (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Building Project at Euston Station? —John Smith
   (...) Apologies for the late response to this, but I've justed spotted some info on this on one of the news wires (PA) from a week or so ago. (Normally I do a search for Lego on them every couple of days or so, but seem to have forgotten recently.) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)