 Local / United Kingdom / 2651
  Building Project at Euston Station?

According to 'er indoors, there was a page on TELETEXT yesterday that told of plans for a LEGO full-size(?) locomotive building project at Euston Station, London. By the time I got home it wasn't there any more. Anybody heard anything about this? (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Building Project at Euston Station?

(...) Apologies for the late response to this, but I've justed spotted some info on this on one of the news wires (PA) from a week or so ago. (Normally I do a search for Lego on them every couple of days or so, but seem to have forgotten recently.) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)