 Local / United Kingdom / 2604
Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:52:37 GMT

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Huw Millington (<FnxHzs.Mwr@lugnet.com>) wrote at
19:21:29

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

One of my concerns is that it's not heated, so it probably drops to
around freezing in winter. Is this likely to be a problem?

Theft is more likely to be a problem than low temperature, I would have
thought.

That's the other of my concerns :-)

You'll just have to get rid of the spare bed and the unused bathroom suite
:-)

Hmmm. The bed is doable. The bathroom would require a commitment to stay
here for a long time, or lose quite a bit on the value of the house.
Hmmm. I could be tempted, though.

Actually, if I have to move, I might consider a large shed.

"Every man has a shed within him" :-)

--
Tony Priestman