 Local / United Kingdom / 2516
  Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

I only got the Ulitimate Lego Book, which is very OK. The best thing about it was the picture on a "full" size 8880. Is this model in any of the LegoLands? Scott A (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

(...) No. This model traveled on the major Auto Show circuit to the world's major auto shows (which are, in no particular order, Tokyo, Seoul, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Turin, London, Paris, Barcelona, Detroit, Chicago, Miami, New York, Los Angeles). (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

Only what I bought for myself. :) What I *did* get for Xmas was much more useful and beneficial, I think. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)