 Local / United Kingdom / 2514
  2000 Set Observations

I've not bought any yet. But I have lurked in the isles of a number of toy shops over the last few days. Two observations: 1. Very few of the larger sets appear to have the usual lift up cover which allows you to see the contents on the box. 2. The (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 Set Observations

(...) of (...) The instruction manuals have several pages of pictures of arctic vehicles, base stations, equipment and so on. Huw (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 Set Observations

(...) Town? Yes. Artic? I have to disagree with you. There is very little simplification. However, I am comparing with US prices. In the US, the big Artic set is $60. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 Set Observations