 Local / United Kingdom / 2484
    2000 New Images (Technic) —Michael Edwards
   Hello I have brought a 8236 Bike Burner today for 3.99 UK pounds at Betties and i have scan the image of the insert catalog. Nothing New. But just to let you know. This is at my website on the main page. Just click on the links. Also the D. Droid is (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)