 Local / United Kingdom / 2476
    Seasons Greetings —Alan Kershaw
   Just a quick note to wish you all a happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year. My family has cut back this year - 2 LEGO sets each and 1 large box of old assorted for Christmas Morning Cheers Alan Kershaw (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Seasons Greetings —Scott Arthur
   Well I'm reduced to buying the stuff for my kids to get it in the house these days... the wonder of Xmas. Season's Greetings to all (even non-UK snoopers). Scott (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)