 Local / United Kingdom / 2477
Re: Seasons Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:54:21 GMT

Well I'm reduced to buying the stuff for my kids to get it in the house these
days... the wonder of Xmas.

Season's Greetings to all (even non-UK snoopers).

Scott

Alan Kershaw wrote:

Just a quick note to wish you all a happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

My family has cut back this year - 2 LEGO sets each and 1 large box of old
assorted for Christmas Morning

Cheers

Alan Kershaw