 Local / United Kingdom / 2471
    Jambalaya box (UK)? —Jason Briscoe
   Hi everybody peeps! Just checking on progress of UK J-box, I need to start working out the rota for thr next cycle, which hopefully we can start asap in 2000. I was thinking, that it would be useful for me if everyone could mail me their e.mail and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Jambalaya box (UK)? —David Till
    Jason Briscoe wrote in message ... (...) The box was in my possession for about 2 weeks awaiting a snail address to send it on (This also co-incided with my change of address). Finally, on the 23rd the box was sent on to Dave Ryder, John Stormes (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)