 Local / United Kingdom / 2471
2470  |  2472
Subject:
Jambalaya box (UK)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:05:14 GMT

Hi everybody peeps!

Just checking on progress of UK J-box, I need to start working out the rota
for thr next cycle, which hopefully we can start asap in 2000.

I was thinking, that it would be useful for me if everyone could mail me their
e.mail and home addresses  again in case of any changes. (There has been at
least one)- I know its a chore but It it is a help1 so Thanks to you all.

Also any update on progress of the box? I am gagging to get me paws back on it
again!

Furthermore is there anyone a) wants to removed from the J box circulation, or
b) join in?

Obviously (b) is on the basis that you know what the J box is. If in doubt
mail me.

All replies to me at: jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk (thanks!)

Regards,

Jason