 Local / United Kingdom / 2451
Re: NEW 2000 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:20:37 GMT

"Jason Briscoe" <jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

PS I have scanned the inset catalogues, but have no where to post
them anyone want to pout them on their site?

Perhaps you can upload them to Kevin Loch's instruction and catalogue
repository at

    http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/

You can read about how to contribute at

    http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/README

And the rules for naming catalogues are written out at

    http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/Naming

(Hope this helps.  :-)

Fredrik