 Local / United Kingdom / 2449
Re: NEW 2000 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:33:42 GMT

[This followup was posted to lugnet.loc.uk and a copy was sent to the cited
author.]

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:44:39 GMT, Jason Briscoe uttered the following
profundities...

PS I have scanned the inset catalogues, but have no where to post them =
anyone want to pout them on their site?

E-mail them to me, I can host them on your behalf, have them
up by tomorrow evening (Monday?)
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888