 Local / United Kingdom / 2434
  Re: Warehouse clearout to Toy Stack?

(...) Definite deja-vu here - at the Toy Stack (Shack?) in Glasgow's Buchanan Galleries they also had Fort Legoredo's and 6087's at the same price recently, though I didn't see any shuttles. 6087 is a not-bad parts buy at that price. Ian Bishop, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Warehouse clearout to Toy Stack?

(...) Checked out the Toy Stack in St Enochs today, same story as Paul - they had plenty of the 6087s, but hopefully no-one will snaffle them all up before I get chance to buy one for myself - couldn't justify it at this time of the year :) Richard (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)