 Local / United Kingdom / 2423
    Re: 4565 @ www.toycity.dk —Lawrence Wilkes
   (...) I think they are very competitive on all lego train stuff (especially when you cant get most of it in UK anyway) e.g. its pretty hard to find rails for £7.49 in the UK. Many shops try to get away with nearer to £13. They are still listing the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: 4565 @ www.toycity.dk —Scott Arthur
    (...) My thoughts exactly. (...) Yes. I bought a couple of the crossrails packs yesterday from them. I have yet to see these in the UK(?) (...) I bought five of these.... Mrs Arthur went bananas. If anybody wants curved track, just let me know. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)