 Local / United Kingdom / 2421
  2000 sales (was: Re: 2000 sets at Bluewater)

(...) Probably yes for Znap and the Aquazone stuff, though I'd expect the remaining UFO and Insectoids stuff to go before Space Port. I'm sort of hoping Res-Q and Desert Adventurers are nearing that point (there's been a steady drop in the price of (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 sales (was: Re: 2000 sets at Bluewater)

(...) Res-Q is pretty hard to find near me. But these sets are great parts packs I have found. (...) See mt www.toycity.dk post about this. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)