 Local / United Kingdom / 2270
Re: Spring legofest - redditch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:08:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
I know its early, but looking at my diary I find that I will be around =
the Redditch/Bromsgrove/Studley area on the folowing dates:
11/12 March, 1/2 April, 5/6 May
Are any of these dates likely fest dates?
Jason

Yep - any of them will do, I'll be organising something in the Spring - March
seems most likely.

PS similarly is there any good shops in this area that are worth a look. =
I know the area vaguely, and visit the area on business a few times a =
year, but have not yet stumbled across any independent toyshops yet?

LEGO Shops - in Redditch?  NO! :-O
There's a ToyMaster in Rubery which is good - called Roys Hobbies and Toys.
In Redditch Town Centre there are loads of junk shops filling up the empty
units sometimes have LEGO, one called EuroClearance has the big Indian set for
£25 as well as The Fibre Optic Starter set and a black Technic plane (C)1996
can't remember the number.

Carbon 60