 Local / United Kingdom / 2268
2267  |  2269
Subject:
Spring legofest - redditch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:33:56 GMT

All,

I know its early, but looking at my diary I find that I will be around the
Redditch/Bromsgrove/Studley area on the folowing dates:

11/12 March, 1/2 April, 5/6 May

Are any of these dates likely fest dates?

Jason

PS similarly is there any good shops in this area that are worth a look. I know
the area vaguely, and visit the area on business a few times a year, but have
not yet stumbled across any independent toyshops yet?

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;
    charset="iso-8859-1"