 Local / United Kingdom / 2189
    Parcel Force (Farce) Rant —Scott Arthur
   RE : Parcel Force I've spent over £500 with them in the month (mostly shipping 8880's). None of the sets are reaching the destinations... even though I'm using the 7-10 day airmail service. I called them this morning : They can not even tell me if (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Parcel Force (Farce) Rant —Larry Pieniazek
   Does the Royal Mail have any competition? Just wondering. The USPS got a lot better after UPS and Fedex started eating their lunch on them. Draw your own conclusions if you want, but do it in off-topic.debate, I'm just asking a question. :-) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)