 Local / United Kingdom / 2174
Re: Educate me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 21:20:19 GMT

From my experience in the US..

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
I've just heard the McD sets are available in the UK.

4 Qs
1. How many will there be?

We had eight - I think you have the same sets as we did.

2. How often will the shop change the set available?

One of the McDs near me said that they got a new shipment each week.  However,
I also went in on a Wednesday (and bought the purple set) and was told that
they went through a whole box of the pink set the day before.

3. Will the same set be available in each shop at the same time?

No.  Not at all.  And I don't think that every store will even get every set.

4. What is the healthiest meal I can eat in order to get one?

Absolutely nothing.  Not at McDs anyway.  :-)

(In the US they only require a purchase with the VERY popular toys, like the
Beanie Babies.  You can walk in a buy as many Lego sets as you want without
buying any food.)

Good luck... I never did find any of the pink set.

Naji

Scott A