 Local / United Kingdom / 2143
Re: Mindstorms 1.0 still available anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 00:25:20 GMT

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Col (<FM2x17.K8y@lugnet.com>) wrote at 20:38:14

Hiya

Does anybody know of anywhere I can still get a Mindstorms 1.0 set (9719)?

Check out a few TRUs.

Several of the ones round here (Cheshire) still have the old version on
display.

On second thoughts, they're just dummy boxes though, so they may not
actually have the stock :(

--
Tony Priestman