 Local / United Kingdom / 2093
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:40:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Franks writes:

I don't think that is "wrong" for some people have more than others, but that
it would be "good" if things were more equal; it's an important distinction.

Before I'm pounced upon, that statement isn't meant to be an all-encompassing
answer for the worlds ails - I'm not quite glib enough to say that, but rather
that it's a general rule that can apply to somethings and not others. I don't
have a clue how to make the world an 'equal' place(1), but I'm working on it :)

Richard

(1) Except that I'm pretty sure that capitalism as we know it doesn't play a
part.