 Local / United Kingdom / 2092
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mike Stanley writes:

Richard thinks its wrong for some people to have more than others,
presumably whether we're talking about money, Lego sets, or
whatever.  He's been fairly outspoken about it before.

Do you mean me or Richard Dewsbery? I did a search for "Dewsbery" and it came
up with 19 hits, none of which seemed that outspoken. But reading his message
did remind me of some of my own posts a while ago in market.theory, so it would
be easy to make that mistake! Whether my posts back then were outspoken or just
spoken, is a matter for debate, and irrelevent if you're referring to some RTL
thread that I haven't read!

I don't think that is "wrong" for some people have more than others, but that
it would be "good" if things were more equal; it's an important distinction. :)

Richard