 Local / United Kingdom / 2089
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:22:56 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Scott-A wrote:

I don't want to speak for Richard, but the BH is a totally different issue. On that
occasion, "several Americans" bought _ALL_ the sets.

I have it on good authority that you are wrong about that.

Explain...

ANd even if
you aren't, so what? Your beef is that enterprising Americans bought up
stuff that you had a chance to but didn't?

What do you mean?

Scott A