 Local / United Kingdom / 2088
2087  |  2089
Subject:
The Toyshop problem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:18:07 GMT

Hello

I would like to know, i have order 11 x 8266 Set for £25 including postage

Now i have had a email from Andrew Wells at the Toyshop.com

Here is part of the email

"Thank you for ordering from thetoyshop.com.

It is with regret that I have to inform you of a problem:

Please ignore any Email Order Confirmations that you may have received
from us in the last 24hrs. Due to a technical problem we are unable to
accept your recent order.
Many of the prices displayed on our website were incorrect.
The total order value of 25.00 (GBP)  has been refunded to your card. "

So i will not be getting the sets, who has the right? Me or they?

Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine