 Local / United Kingdom / 2070
2069  |  2071
Subject:
Postage prices???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 04:13:42 GMT

I just looked at the toyshop.com site and saw the much talked about 40 GBP
Technic Shuttle.  According to my exchange calculator that works out to be
about $64.....not bad....but the shipping???!!! I live in the US and it would
cost me 32.28 GBP or about $51!!!!
I would probably buy one of these shuttles from them IF I could bring that
shipping cost down a little.  I am a builder, not a collector, so I really
don't care if the thing is triple boxed with 15 layers of padding or not.
Would anyone in the UK be willing to help out here? Time is really not a factor
as long as I know it would get here...
Thanks in advance,
Pat