 Local / United Kingdom / 1991
1990  |  1992
Subject:
Is Your CC Transaction at WWW.THETOYSHOP.COM Sucure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:39:09 GMT

I think it is. I had a problem with them when I placed my last order.
The crux of the problem was that no staff at The Entertainer
(WWW.THETOYSHOP.COM) could actually see my credit card details as the
whole transaction is supposed to be secure.

Of course they may have changed there MO since then.

Scott A
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Bridge/8522/LEGO.htm